JUSTIN GORDON; CO-FOUNDER
Justin Gordon is a lawyer practicing in Los Angeles. The USC and Temple Law grad has always had an interest in entertainment, previously working for both CBS and Paramount Studios in various capacities. Larry David is his hero, in his free time he’s probably watching Bill Maher or the Daily Show, and one day he’d like to work politics. He knows he will have ‘made it’ when Stephen Colbert ridicules him.
Q & A
- How do you define success? Feeling a sense of purpose and making a positive difference in others’ lives.
- If you could only be part of ONE social network, which would it be? Friendster.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Politics.
- What advice would you give your 16-year-old self? Buy a bunch of Apple stock.
- Finish this sentence: I’m most instacure about…my #instacurity co-founder, Samia, not following me back on twitter :-/